Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

babieschatwhatthoughtsexpectedhourstodayjustnameschoolrandomhaveliketalkbabynamesthatbbparwouldthisyourgamewithdoingperso

Online Users

Guests: 41
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

February 25, 2011 10:50PM
The valley won't be the same without you guys! We all will miss you dearly. I hate to see you go!
-Lots of love
Miasad smiley
Saying good-bye is hard.. you can't just end it with, 'Oh bye the way, bye!'.. it can't be said so i hope you girls come back everynow and then. We miss you already..
February 27, 2011 03:58PM
Hopefully she'll come and say hi every once in a while, but that's not a promise wink

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
Lrts hope guys!
March 01, 2011 02:17PM
I will miss you,I guss the time has come to say goodbye.
Alila: I always liked the way you helped us. You are kind,and a good friend.
Steph: It's hard to think of BabyVally without you. Remember how on my old account,you were always helping me? I guss I should tell you,you are my bff. I will always remember you.
Bye! Me and the outher girls will make sure that the new mods do what you gyes do to us. We love you!winkCry
March 01, 2011 02:23PM
[quote Rosilina]I will miss you,I guss the time has come to say goodbye.
Alila: I always liked the way you helped us. You are kind,and a good friend.
Sarabi:we will miss you alot! We might think of a way to have someone send things to Djp. Bye!

Edit Charliella: Please don't double post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2011 07:39PM by charliella.
I dont know you guys that well, but i know i went to ya'll for help and you were always there! you'll be deeply missed! and maybe you'll come on from time two time all i wanna say is.... Thank you!
We haven't got the chance to know each other, but i will definitely miss you girlies!
thank you so so much
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen