Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > The site's current events > Saying Goodbye

Please sign in using the
below form

I forgot my login

I forgot my password

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

Online Users

Guests: 51
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

February 08, 2011 08:02PM
| Admin
Hello Dear Parents of the Valley,

Unfortunately two of our brilliant moderators will be leaving us shortly. Aylala and Sarabi have decided their time has come to an end, and will no longer be playing online with us.

On behalf of the whole of the Valley, we would like to thank Sarabi and Aylala, 2 very helpful, caring moderators on this site for all their work over the past few years. They have helped everyone through a lot through support, friendship and all the rest that goes on behind the scenes.

They will be greatly missed by the Valley! PLease leave your words of appreciation below if you so wish.

Best Wishes to them,

February 08, 2011 08:18PM
| Admin
Thanks so much girls, you have seriously made by job a whole lot easier (and a whole lot more fun! wink )

You will be greatly missed, but I hope we can stay in touch and maybe you can visit us from time to time!

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

February 08, 2011 08:25PM
Aylala: You've been here such a long time, back when it was just a few of us girls playing, haha - that used to be so much fun.(: We'll miss you, Maelys!

Sarabi: You're such a great mod - I always thought you handled things especially well on the forums, and with members. You'll be missed, too!

BV won't be the same without you guys.(:
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

Aylala: I- We, will def. miss you! You've been such a great mod but also, a great friend to most of us. I know because you were my first friend on BV and you greated me just warmly. Thanks for everything you've done. (:

Sarabi: The site could've never worked without you, thanks for everything you've done! We will def. miss you aswell.. to be a great friend or just to help, you were both. Thanks. (:
February 08, 2011 10:29PM
This makes me sooo sad :/ I'll miss both of you guys dearly!! You're a very great edition to Babyvalley, and I know it won't be the same!!

Aylala-You were my first friend on here, we talked on chat on your first night, we became friends instantly

Sarabi-You taught me so many things, and most importantly how to be a great moderator, because you were such a good example.

Thank you girls for being there!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
February 09, 2011 12:11AM
Awh my god, thankyou girls, that's so sweet smiling smileysmiling smiley
I also really appreciate all of you! The past 2 years were so much fun, spending time on here with all of you was so fun and being a mod' so interesting and teached me a lot. smiling smiley I'll miss everything and everyone :'(

Thank you Storks for the topic!

February 09, 2011 12:32AM
Just wanted to say thank you both for doing a great job. PanoMerci We have some great, kind and patient mods on here.
The new mods will have something to live up to.

My 20 babies in school: Zoe - Benjamin Cole - Lucia Molly - Isabelle Kacy - Severus Nate - Melanie Flora - Safia Gabrielle - Teddy Alexander - Madeline Rose - Jacob Eli - Laura Felicia - Merlin Henry - Katie Scarlett - Matthew James - Ava Louise - Holly Kristina - Nicolas Joseph - Natalie Maria - Gina Camille & Lucas Blake

My 18 babies at home: - - Kian - Matilda - Logan - Carys - Jasmin - Liam - Charlie - Katlyn - Daniel - Amelia - Vincent - Milo - Josephine - Tyler - Fay - Crispin - Luna & Jasper
February 09, 2011 12:43AM
Bye Girls, you will be greatly missed by all of us here on BV, and what else is there to say. you have been wonderful, patient, loyal, and great friends, and a huge contribution in making BV what it is today! best of luck in years to come! you'll both be greatly missed xxxooo

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

You 2 mods have been great! We will miss you a lot! PanoMerci
February 09, 2011 03:46AM
Thank you girls for all the stuff you did for us we will all miss you
February 09, 2011 11:10AM
Girls, I just wanted to say think for all the you have done. I will miss you lots and loved having you on the game. Thanks for the great job you have done! smiling smiley
February 09, 2011 03:32PM
Girls, you have been just great.. A great help, example and most of all, friend..smiling smiley
Thanks for everything you did for this site.
Everyone, including me of course, will miss you girls loads!! <3
February 09, 2011 03:38PM
Awhh girls, what can I say? We'll miss you so much!

Bébé Proud mommy to 79 adorable sweeties! Prends la route

73 babies at school... Miss them... frown Ridwane, Selma, Ryan, Mikhaïl, Mehdi, Léna, Léa, Elisa, Emma, Daniel, Tom, Ethan, Kendra, Keira, Max, Valentin, Vivienne, Aiden, Maëlys, Maël, Oliver, Michaela, Keith, Kristen, Amanda, Brian, Bianca, Charlie, Darren, Dahlia, Elaine, Florence, Gabriel, Grace, Hunter, Indigo, Izumi, Jade, Kendall, Logan, Lauren, Matthew, Nicholas, Natasha, Owen, Pauline, Qiana, Ryder, Shalia, Tina, Toan, Toby, Ugo, Vincent, Wendy, Willow, Xia, Yohan, Yanis, Zaira, Evan, Madeline, Lydia, Kaitlyn, Eileen, Levi, Keziah, Mia, Samuel, Kieran, Ray, Lewis, Alexander, Alayna & Sacha. At home: Eliora, Tahlia, Richard & Riley! Muuah! Love you all my cutie pies! nounours coeur
February 09, 2011 11:53PM
Thanks everyone smiling smiley nounours coeur
From me & from Sarabi. I know if she read all of your messages she'd be touched!

Awwh, I wish you both nothing but the best! You will be missed!
February 11, 2011 03:00PM
Oh I'll be missing you =( Thank you for everything you've done ! PanoMerci (:

banner pink

Mom to Kimmy (class 14), Ethan & Emily (class 16), Jenna (class 18),Kaylee (class 20), William (class 21), Alex (class 24), Maya (class 25), Elena, Adam, Alice & Alya, Evan, Jade, Alma, Logan & Jonah ! nounours coeur
February 12, 2011 02:28AM
I'll miss you guys soo much! you really helped me out when I was new!

Thanks and good luck!

Call me Dana
♫Beatles..they taught me how love <3
♫Eminem...taught me how to live and not care about being judged <3
February 13, 2011 07:01PM
I do not know them but I can say that all moderating always make a lot of job, and maintains the game well.. =)
February 25, 2011 01:00AM
aylala: You were a great friend and moderator to all of us. You were helpful, caring, funny, and so sweet! You will be deeply missed!
Sarabi: You were also a great moderator to Babyvalley! I don't know you that well, but I do know that you managed the forums very well and that you helped us when we needed it. You also greeted us very warmly as well!

Girls, what more can I say? You are both sweet, caring, and helpful moderators, and I know that when you leave, the Valley won't be the same! I'll miss you girls'! I wish the best in the years to come!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
February 25, 2011 04:36PM
Miss you guys!! animators
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen