Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > The site's current events > The VIP clothes

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

expectedthiswouldthoughtsbbpartodayjustthatnamepersowithbabytalkhavelikewhatyournameschatdoingschoolgamehoursbabiesrandom

Online Users

Guests: 46
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

August 03, 2009 09:57PM
| Admin
Dear parents
Tonight, with the summer clothes, you'll discover a new type of clothes : the VIP clothes.

What are VIP clothes ? Normal clothes, but with new colors only the VIPs can buy.

The paying accounts are necessary for BabyValley to remain the beautiful world it is and gain more and more specialities. Our mayor and our fashion designer need to eat, as well as our builders ^^

Being VIP cost only 3.33 £ a month if you take 3 months (3.99 £ for one month only, 1.5 £ for one week). It’s a very good price to enjoy unique items, decorate your house and be a real actor of the Valley.

Become right now a VIP and discover a new Valley !

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2009 08:24PM by Sarabi.
August 03, 2009 10:07PM
| Admin
Thanks! smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
August 03, 2009 10:19PM
Thanks. I'm having second thoughts about being a VIP. I wanted to be one before, but I can't afford it with my 6 babies.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
August 03, 2009 10:21PM
| Admin
Same with me, you are bringing out lots of lovely new non-VIP clothes at the moment, which I am more than happy with smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

Waaa..grinning smiley Good thank you.
August 10, 2009 01:25AM
Thanks I love the new clothes!
August 21, 2009 03:53AM
im srry im not trying to be mean but i think everyone should get everything!!!!!im sry i wasnt trying to be mean!Embarraséhé non

hey! im kallie! soo, kewlness is sooooooo awsome hes the best and also takened.......haaha! and guess who has him!
August 21, 2009 05:06PM
Hotgurl-VIP clothing is a for a reason, it makes the site better and better.

Back to everyone's thoughts.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
August 26, 2009 09:37PM
I've tried to get a VIP-account, but some error keeps me from getting further than selecting VISA as prefered payment. Instead of moving forward to the choice between logging in to pay-pal or adding my credit-card-numbers, am I being sent back to the previous page/step instead...
I've tried several times, I've tried the different time-options, checked for possible 'blockings', etc. but the some thing happens every time, no matter what I do... (I'm aware of the posibillity of paying through the phone-bill, but I hate that, so I don't even consider it an option.)
It would be great if you guys were able to fix it, though, because it seems to open up a great deal of opportunities that I don't have with my previous account!..
The same thing happened a couple of times when I was supposed to buy b.bucks, but it only seemed to happen every now and again, -and it it's been quiet a while since the last time I noticed any trouble in that department now.

Thanks!

Greetings from Norway! grinning smiley
August 29, 2009 11:20AM
| Admin
Quote:
bellez
I've tried to get a VIP-account, but some error keeps me from getting further than selecting VISA as prefered payment. Instead of moving forward to the choice between logging in to pay-pal or adding my credit-card-numbers, am I being sent back to the previous page/step instead...
I've tried several times, I've tried the different time-options, checked for possible 'blockings', etc. but the some thing happens every time, no matter what I do... (I'm aware of the posibillity of paying through the phone-bill, but I hate that, so I don't even consider it an option.)
It would be great if you guys were able to fix it, though, because it seems to open up a great deal of opportunities that I don't have with my previous account!..
The same thing happened a couple of times when I was supposed to buy b.bucks, but it only seemed to happen every now and again, -and it it's been quiet a while since the last time I noticed any trouble in that department now.

Thanks!

Please post your questions in the help board, or mail a modertor:
Sarabi
Charliella
Steph

We're more than happy to help - in the right place.

Back to clothes now please everyone. smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

Aja
August 30, 2009 10:34AM
Edit Charliella: No double posts, you can edit messages winkYep

[color=#FF3399][/color]i love itBébé

aja

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 11:19AM by charliella.
August 30, 2009 09:16PM
You expressed your opinion which is fine, but why do you "Hate it?"

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
September 27, 2009 03:33AM
[color=#66FF00][/color]i whish i could but i cant!
October 04, 2009 09:42AM
I hate when sites do this. Its like when a certain amount of people join, the site has to do this VIP stuff. Pshhh.

http://i42.tinypic.com/345eb29.png
★★★
Erika, mommy to: Nathan (class 13), Max (class 16), Audrey (class 18),
Andrew (class 21), Gabriella (class 23), Cedric & Derrick (class 28), Elliot (class 36), Lacey (class 43), Xya (class 51), Lilith (gave her up), Sasha, Sofia, Azalea
(:
being avip cost is a bit tinky if u have 2 babies and twins coming christmas eve
Edit Steph: Alice, don't be rude! And currently, there is no VIP for clothing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2010 08:31PM by Steph.
April 06, 2013 06:38PM
Nice but im not a vip, but watever I can still get my kids some new cloths! smiling smiley

Kala 8 months 22days
Kala new sis N/A (coming soon) so excited!!! XD
April 06, 2013 11:48PM
There are no VIP clothes currently. wink

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen