Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

randomyourbabynamesthischathavepersothoughtswiththatlikewhatjustexpectedwouldnamebbpargametodaydoingbabiestalkschoolhours

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

Edit Charliella: This is not the place to be asking questions, post in 'help.' To put your babys on clothes however, click on home then taking care of baby. Then click on the age of clothes your baby is, and go shopping. Then go back to the makeover page, and click on your baby. Then click on clothes and costumes, and click on the item.

I don,t know how to get my baby in this plees teel me how PanoMerci

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2009 08:02PM by charliella.
October 26, 2009 05:27PM
hahaha they so cute

Shay
October 27, 2009 12:17PM
Edit Charliella: No rambling, post in random. The reason it's in french because it was originally a french site, but now the've translated it in to english too, and havn't quite finished. The main things are in english, the other things you'll have to wait for.

i don't speak french so why are the signs french cause i bet no one round here speaks french just Why?your the only 1 who speaks french so u should of done this english cause i can't understand the storks.

T/F

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2009 12:22PM by charliella.
October 29, 2009 02:47AM
i need freinds email me at 9&%%$#@^%$#**

Edit Steph: No rambling, and you're not allowed to say e-mails on here. It's very dangerous.

my baby is mak

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2009 08:32PM by Steph.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen