Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

todaynameshavehoursthiswhatbabywouldchatdoinglikeyourjustnamegamethoughtsrandombabiesbbparpersoexpectedschooltalkthatwith

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

July 22, 2009 11:55AM
| Admin
Quote:
AMERIA
I KNOW RIGHT SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP US ON THIS THING WHOSE WITH ME !! $$

Go to the 'help' section on the boards, people there are always willing to help smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
July 22, 2009 07:20PM
Edit Charliella - No SMS

how do u take care of the baby please tell me!!
Thanks
blondy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:34PM by charliella.
July 22, 2009 09:20PM
| Admin
Quote:
blondy
how do u take care of the baby plz tell me!!
thx
blondy

What do you mean when you say take care? Anything specific?
Start, by buying stage 1 milk, 3-4 toys of the right age group, some diapers and soap. Also buy a bed and stroller of the smallest sizes, with 100% quality. This is the basics smiling smiley

Next time, post in the 'help' section of the boards smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

July 22, 2009 09:23PM
| Admin
Quote:
charliella
Quote:
blondy
how do u take care of the baby plz tell me!!
thx
blondy

What do you mean when you say take care? Anything specific?
Start, by buying stage 1 milk, 3-4 toys of the right age group, some diapers and soap. Also buy a bed and stroller of the smallest sizes, with 100% quality. This is the basics smiling smiley

Next time, post in the 'help' section of the boards smiling smiley

I also just looked at your babies Blondy. You have 2, but you can't afford 2 when you are new as you don't have enough money for everything. Restart, or leave one of the babies for the storks.
I'd sell both you beds - as they are far too big - the largest size you can get! In order to buy the small cradle smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

July 25, 2009 03:23AM
Edit Charliella - No typing in block capitals!
I was not here when that happened.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:33PM by charliella.
August 09, 2009 02:41AM
Quote:
sassy
I WAS NOT HERE WHEN THAT HAPPEND
It's ok just forget about that because all they mean is that they are sorry that they haven't been on alot lately!Don't worry and have lots of fun!
August 29, 2009 11:27AM
| Admin
Back to topic everyone...

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

September 05, 2009 01:21AM
thanks for the apolagies im sick of this
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen