Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > The site's current events > Apoligies

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

expectedchatlikewhatnamenamestalkwithgameyourwouldhavejustthoughtsbabythistodayrandombbpardoingpersobabieshoursthatschool

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

June 02, 2009 08:24PM
| Admin
We'd like to apologize to all Babyvallians for our very rare presence on the site in the last month. The fact is that we've had many problems with baby deliveries and have had a lot of things to figure out. But we are back to take care of our sweet valley. Any questions are still welcome in the 'Help' section and look out for new features in 'The site's current events'. We are also always open to 'suggestions' and are looking forward to read about you in the 'general section'.
Finally, we'd like to remind you that this site is here for people to relax and have fun, not for people to insult each other. There will be no tolerance for such behaviour. Respect your own self as well as the other, and everything will be fine.

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2009 02:49PM by DJP.
Thanks Storks! That is a really nice message! There may have been a few glitches, but it is nothing to worry about.

Have a good day,
Krissa
:]
June 02, 2009 10:13PM
Thanks a lot!! Could you answer one question for me here though? When will be getting new clothing?

Thanks a ton!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
June 02, 2009 10:49PM
I really appreciate this message, and I'm hoping you guys will get some things taken care of on the site.
Great job so far and looking forward to your improvements!
PanoMerci
June 04, 2009 04:57PM
| Admin
Thanks smiling smiley
I really love this site and cant wait for all the improvement! grinning smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
June 05, 2009 05:33PM
OKz

♥♥♥LovelySaint♥♥♥
Thanks Storks! I'm looking forward to the houses, and all the new stuff.

Mommy to 3 adopted children.
Ok! Thanks! Nothing to wory about!
Talk to you soon!C'est la fete ^^
June 21, 2009 10:45PM
Edit Charliella: No talking in block capitals!

[size=x-large][/size]I am cool as long as I get to see all my babies all the timePrends la route
Thanks for telling me, I am happy I already have four children. Okay that's all.

Baby Valley - The valley of babies i surely love

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:26PM by charliella.
July 13, 2009 05:34AM
Edit Charliella - No typing in block capitals.

TétineI have a question for any of you that can help!!
I love my one kid, Emma!! Except i only have enough money for one kid!
And I created another!!! Accidently
I was looking at the choices through the steps and accidently got a new girl!
normally i would never say this, but im too poor for another kid, someone help me by telling me how to abandon or give me so money please!!!
I need help!!

Hey ppl! I'm Olivia (a.k.a marvinkey) I have FIVE little rascals, not in real life, but I luv them just the same!
Emma, my curly gurly (1 yr.), Emma my peppy little cheerleader (1 yr.) and Emily my curious little angel! (6 mos.), Michael my little ladies man (6 mos.) and my newest adopted child Daniel( >1 mos.)
Send me a message, luv ya! (well mostly)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:27PM by charliella.
July 13, 2009 05:35AM
just message me soon!!

Hey ppl! I'm Olivia (a.k.a marvinkey) I have FIVE little rascals, not in real life, but I luv them just the same!
Emma, my curly gurly (1 yr.), Emma my peppy little cheerleader (1 yr.) and Emily my curious little angel! (6 mos.), Michael my little ladies man (6 mos.) and my newest adopted child Daniel( >1 mos.)
Send me a message, luv ya! (well mostly)
July 13, 2009 03:42PM
Edit Charliella - No typing in block capitals

I don't know what is wrong with my baby Jordan! Please help me! And thanks for apologizing for that, and what happened to my Nursery Rhyme? It just disappeared and I never got to use it!

Thanks!

Hey ppl wassup im nikki aka nicole or bestpersoneva so:
<3 Nikki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:28PM by charliella.
July 13, 2009 09:31PM
Edit Charliella - No typing in block capital letters!

Why did storks take my baby away from me!? How do i get her back?
Please help me I need my baby girl back! I am too poor to get her back. I can't afford food, so if you could please lower the price and give me my baby back.

Hey ppl wassup im nikki aka nicole or bestpersoneva so:
<3 Nikki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:29PM by charliella.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2009 07:48PM
Edit Charliella - No SMS or block capitals.

Cry I now have 2 babies! Because of what...a glitch! Ugh. My boy is all angry and my girl is barely a day. I haev little money and storks you have to help me through. Please! I cant afford my new babies' clothes or bed.

P.S. What happen to nanny button? I cant stay 24 hours with a baby on the computer. That's crazy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:30PM by charliella.
July 15, 2009 08:56AM
Edit Charliella - No SMS
Is there a picture on this lol
I can barely afford anything here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:31PM by charliella.
i dont really like the new site its hard it was easier before now theres no nanny why did you do this storks
July 17, 2009 08:59AM
i think the nanny button is there and you need to go to the page where it shows all your babies and at the bottom it should a option to get your baby back but it will cost you 200 bcs (i have one in there shelter thing i want her back but that is going to wait untill i scrap up 200 bcs she is a month and 5 days,they took her because i didnt log on for 2 weekscaché)

BEEN ON THE FRENCH SITE SINCE THEY STARTED BETA SO I AM NOT NEW!
July 17, 2009 09:02AM
oh and why did the storks make me have another baby now i have 3 when i only wanted 2 for right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zinzindiable pas content

BEEN ON THE FRENCH SITE SINCE THEY STARTED BETA SO I AM NOT NEW!
July 19, 2009 02:51AM
Edit Charliella - No typing in block capitals!

I know right somebody should help us on this, who's with me?

AMERIA -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:32PM by charliella.
July 19, 2009 02:53AM
Edit Charliella - No typing in block capitals!

If anybody wants to be my friend go to my page.

AMERIA -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:33PM by charliella.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen