Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > The site's current events > July Writing Contest : Winners

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

justwithwhathoursbabywouldchatschoolexpectedbbpartodaythoughtstalklikepersorandomhavethisnamegamenamesyourdoingthatbabies

Online Users

Guests: 44
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

August 12, 2010 09:34PM
| Admin
Hello dear parents of the Valley.

http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/06/03/100603014623606482.png

Our July contest inspired lot of you to write beautiful, funny and/or poetic texts. As in May, it was a pleasure to read.

We had 18 competitors : 4 children, 8 teens and 6 adults. For the teens group, two winners were chosen.

Children With an original 4th of July, destiny_paige wins 300 baby coins.

Teens : It was very hard to choose between the 2 winners, both texts were fantastic : Frankie wins 300 baby coins and Ottawa 150.

Adults : An original idea which proved to be effective : AikaAkari gets 300 well-deserved baby coins.

Congratulations to all players ! Next contest will be held in September.

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif
August 12, 2010 09:41PM
| Admin
Congratulations, all well deserved! smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
August 12, 2010 09:54PM
thanks so much! (this money will go towards my quads! grinning smiley)

Congrats to all the other winners! your texts were great!

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

August 12, 2010 10:03PM
Congrats girls smiling smiley

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
Oh my goodness I'm so happy.
I've been so excited while waiting for the results!
Thanks so much I could afford my second baby and more!((:
Congratulations Ottawa! Congratulations to everyone who won! Such nice hard work was done! Well done! And also nice try for everyone else who didn't win! smiling smiley There is never any losers or winners! You guys are all winners even for the people who didn't win! You guys all deserve to win! smiling smiley
August 13, 2010 04:20AM
Congrats to all the winners !!

banner pink

Mom to Kimmy (class 14), Ethan & Emily (class 16), Jenna (class 18),Kaylee (class 20), William (class 21), Alex (class 24), Maya (class 25), Elena, Adam, Alice & Alya, Evan, Jade, Alma, Logan & Jonah ! nounours coeur
August 13, 2010 05:05AM
Well done everyone! smiling smiley Great work!
Congratulations to the winnerrrs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7742/91479118.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August 21, 2010 07:20PM
who ever won great jobgrinning smiley
September 03, 2010 06:15PM
Thank you so much! Sorry, I was on holiday when the results came out. Coming home I was like: Have I won? Have I won? It was such a great surprise. The money went towards Summer Lily, my new baby.

Love and kisses to my 57 babies: Myles, Sophia, Elijah, Melodie, Levi, Kiah, Theodore, River, Harvey, Eleanor, Kathryn, Lloyd, Samara, Zarah, Patrick, Alesha and Colin
At school: Kioni, Kimi, Skye, Jacob, Rhianna, Amelia, Kaida, Elliott, Rhys, Paige, Lilianna,
Leanne, Katie, Madeline, Harrison, Siobhan, Summer, Megan, Matthew, Martha, Joshua, Hollie, Angelina, Asa, Xia-Mai, Rosalie, Charlie, Bradley, Imogen, Freya, Hayden, Gabriella, Eden, Kian, Brennan, Alannah, Kellan, Owain, Ishan and Leia <3
September 09, 2010 11:18PM
yesss i agree
September 29, 2010 10:48PM
tinksfor the info[/color]

sky
September 29, 2010 11:09PM
CONGRATS!!! smiling smiley you all did super!

Call me Dana
♫Beatles..they taught me how love <3
♫Eminem...taught me how to live and not care about being judged <3
October 08, 2010 03:06PM
does it cost anything

Edit Aylala : Nope, it's a contest. You can enter for free and if you win you get money. wink

i love jaden smith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2010 05:56PM by aylala.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen