Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > The site's current events > Happy 4th of July

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

wouldpersogameschoolhoursthoughtsexpectedbabiesnamesbbparyourjustbabyrandomchathavewhatthatdoingwithtodaythistalklikename

Online Users

Guests: 41
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

July 04, 2010 01:52PM
| Admin
http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/07/04/100704014656722672.png

Happy 4th of July to all American players of BabyValley !

For the first time since the opening of this site, the seamstress created clothes only for you !

English, Canadian, and other players : do you have a big holiday you want to celebrate ? Feel free to propose it in detail here !

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 08:10PM by Sarabi.
July 04, 2010 03:30PM
Thank-You! I'm so happy we could celebrate our Independence form England, and how far we have made it since then! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! smiling smiley

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
July 04, 2010 04:53PM
Wow! I find these outfits soooo adorable! (and i'm from canada) I may even buy one of my babies these outfits smiling smiley thanks!

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

July 04, 2010 04:58PM
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Abbie lover smiling smiley
July 04, 2010 04:58PM
Quote:
ottawa
Wow! I find these outfits soooo adorable! (and i'm from canada) I may even buy one of my babies these outfits smiling smiley thanks!

July 04, 2010 04:59PM
I love baby valley its sooo awesome!!!

Edit Steph: Please don't double post, or triple in this case! You can edit your posts. And don't ramble, this topic is just about 4th of July wink

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2010 01:07AM by Steph.
July 04, 2010 07:39PM
I think it's great that we celebrate the important days in different cultures. I'm glad we celebrate All Hallows Eve (Halloween) because it's my birthday! I'm English but I'm part French so I like the fact that we celebrate Bastille Day even on the American/English/Canadian version of the game.

Love and kisses to my 57 babies: Myles, Sophia, Elijah, Melodie, Levi, Kiah, Theodore, River, Harvey, Eleanor, Kathryn, Lloyd, Samara, Zarah, Patrick, Alesha and Colin
At school: Kioni, Kimi, Skye, Jacob, Rhianna, Amelia, Kaida, Elliott, Rhys, Paige, Lilianna,
Leanne, Katie, Madeline, Harrison, Siobhan, Summer, Megan, Matthew, Martha, Joshua, Hollie, Angelina, Asa, Xia-Mai, Rosalie, Charlie, Bradley, Imogen, Freya, Hayden, Gabriella, Eden, Kian, Brennan, Alannah, Kellan, Owain, Ishan and Leia <3
OMG! (Oh my GOSH) LOVE IT!
July 04, 2010 11:32PM
Yayyy! Thanks ^_^

http://i42.tinypic.com/345eb29.png
★★★
Erika, mommy to: Nathan (class 13), Max (class 16), Audrey (class 18),
Andrew (class 21), Gabriella (class 23), Cedric & Derrick (class 28), Elliot (class 36), Lacey (class 43), Xya (class 51), Lilith (gave her up), Sasha, Sofia, Azalea
(:
July 05, 2010 02:26AM
I love the outfits they are so cute!

Happy 4 th of July BabyValley!!!

~I have one child, Clarissa. I am 11, 12 at the end of the year. I am going into 6 th grade. I love my baby and more will be on the way.~
July 06, 2010 12:58AM
[color=#FF00FF][/color][size=x-large][/size][b][/b] Happy 5th of July. I have 3 kids in Baby Valley... Baylee, Brayden, and Kailynn<3 Add me as a friend!
July 07, 2010 05:48AM
i think it's awsome to celibrate these things

annakpeirce
July 07, 2010 05:52AM
nounours coeuroffre fleuryou should make a school for the kids

Edit Aylala : There is already one. The babies enter it at age 3. Clind'oeil

annakpeirce

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2010 02:39AM by aylala.
July 08, 2010 02:58PM
the babys of steph that is funny i would trade you my baby for a girl
baby pleaseTétineje l'avais dit

Edit Aylala : No rambling..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2010 02:40AM by aylala.
July 08, 2010 03:05PM
Edit Aylala : No rudeness or rambling on here, please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2010 02:40AM by aylala.
July 08, 2010 03:44PM
Edit Aylala : No rudeness or rambling.^^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2010 02:41AM by aylala.
lolalayla:

Edit Steph: It's alright calm down, one of our mods already took care of it wink

anyways thanks for the outfits....their really nice!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2010 07:26PM by Steph.
July 10, 2010 10:23PM
cooooooool

baby100
July 10, 2010 10:45PM
im from england
St Georges day 23 April,

St George was a brave Roman soldier who protested against the Romans' torture of Christians and died for his beliefs. The popularity of St George in England stems from the time of the early Crusades when it is said that the Normans saw him in a vision and were victorious. One of the best-known stories about Saint George is his fight with a dragon. But it is highly unlikely that he ever fought a dragon, and even more unlikely that he ever actually visited England. Despite this, St George is known throughout the world as the dragon-slaying patron saint of England.

Edit Steph: Why should we celebrate this holiday? How would we?

my little niece kylia shes Lovely smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2010 11:46PM by Steph.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen