Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > The site's current events > Game update !

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

talkhavedoingrandomthoughtspersowithnameswhatbabythisnamehourswouldbabiesjustchatyourexpectedthatschoolbbpartodaygamelike

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

DJP
July 24, 2009 11:35AM
| Admin
Hi everyone,

You may have noticed that we did an update to BabValley lately.

We added new payment solution PAYPAL for buying babycoins or get a V.I.P. account and added new country (Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada) for your purchase.

In addition to that, we modified some graphics stuff and fixed some typo issue in differents part of game and in MyFunnyHouse simulator.

At last but not least, we managed to bring back the school which disparead suddently ;-)

Cya,
BabyValley's team !

Bébévallée - La vallée des bébés
July 24, 2009 02:41PM
Thank you!

I'm glad you bring back the school!!! PanoMerci

And I noticed for the graphic, it's great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7742/91479118.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July 24, 2009 05:15PM
| Admin
Thanks DJP!!
Two of my friend's babies are going to school in a few days, so I'm glad I'll still be able to visit them!! grinning smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
July 24, 2009 09:13PM
| Admin
Also, I've noticed you've been on babyvalley a lot more recently - I really appreciate that smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

July 24, 2009 10:31PM
Thanks so much!!! Yaaaay!! The school is back smiling smiley My little Sophie is leaving in 2 days.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
July 26, 2009 11:40AM
Thanks for bringing the school back!

I'm taking a break from this site at the moment as I don't really have the time, so I currently don't have any babies at home.

At School: Luke, Maxxie, Isabella, Maisie, Mason, Ellie, Kallie, Anthony, Jacob, Sophia, Leon, Faye and Gabriella smiling smiley
Thanks for bringing it back! Lindsay just went off to school today! July 29!
August 07, 2009 10:07PM
nounours coeur Thanks! But what school? I'm new here.
And i want to be a V.I.P. But @#$%& is better and you don't need a V.I.P. So i joined there 75 Days ago. C'est la fete ^^
Proud Mommy of Jason Tyler!
August 08, 2009 04:56PM
| Admin
Quote:
Carmencutie09
nounours coeur Thanks! But what school? I'm new here.
And i want to be a V.I.P. But @#$%& is better and you don't need a V.I.P. So i joined there 75 Days ago. C'est la fete ^^
Proud Mommy of Jason Tyler!

The school is where your baby goes after they have turned 3 years old, they are no longer babies, so don't have a place at babyvalley. With out a school we wouldn't be able to visit our babies at school.

However this is not the place to be asking questions, post them in the 'help' section. smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

August 08, 2009 11:43PM
Yeah thanks for updateing Baby Valley!
August 10, 2009 11:52PM
Edit Charliella - No SMS

[color=#FF00CC][/color] loving itPrends la route

Baby Valley - The valley of babies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 06:24PM by charliella.
August 26, 2009 07:45PM
hey i a new how are you guys

michaela
August 29, 2009 11:25AM
| Admin
friends - Please stick to the topic.
If you want to talk, post in the general section of the boards.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

August 29, 2009 05:48PM
Post in the "General" section in "Random Chat". You can't ramble anywhere else.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
August 31, 2009 07:42PM
are you aloud to swear niya99

August 31, 2009 07:42PM
i am new niya99

August 31, 2009 09:50PM
xchloewoodx-You're not allowed to swear as it is rude and pointless.

If you want to talk please go to the chatroom. The boards are not for rambling.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
September 01, 2009 06:13PM
I wish I could have a VIP account but I can't because it costs money.............
September 05, 2009 11:31PM
yes Im new to this game and i don't know what that means!
September 05, 2009 11:51PM
| Admin
A VIP account is an account that you have to pay real money for. You get to buy furniature for your house, and get extra clothes for your baby.

Back to topic..

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen