Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

thistalkexpectedrandombbparhavewithchatjustbabylikepersohoursnamesbabiesgamethatwouldwhatdoingnameschoolyourtodaythoughts

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

July 15, 2009 09:04PM
| Admin
hi lj, I know we sometimes side track a bit from topics..but if you just want to talk you can visit the chat room! grinning smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
July 15, 2009 09:54PM
hello im new to baby valley and i dont know what to do in baby valley can you text me as soon as possible
It's awesome! woo hoo! Raise the roof!
This version is so cool!cool smiley Thanks for making it way cooler and better DJP and other moderators!PanoMerci

OliviaC'est la fete ^^
July 20, 2009 07:29PM
um i cant buy a bottle kit or 2 more baby beds
i have four babies

I only have ten bbc
Can anyone give me any money??? PLEASE
Prends la routeTétine

(Mommy of 4) Lillie,Sarah,Aj,and Aj Jr
amy
July 20, 2009 09:36PM
great job im just worried about the pries
[color=#CC0000][/color]
amy
July 20, 2009 09:36PM
[color=#CCFF33][/color]
amy
July 20, 2009 09:38PM
please give us more money but anyways you folks are great job!
July 22, 2009 08:17AM
what is the email???????????

BEEN ON THE FRENCH SITE SINCE THEY STARTED BETA SO I AM NOT NEW!
July 22, 2009 11:53AM
| Admin
Quote:
quaqua
what is the email???????????

Quote:
tanyana
hello im new to baby valley and i dont know what to do in baby valley can you text me as soon as possible

Please post any questions in the 'help' section of the boards.

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
July 30, 2009 01:03AM
coolSonge

Edit Charliella: No flood

Baby Valley - The valley of babies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2009 11:26AM by charliella.
August 21, 2009 01:40PM
Woo hoo!
I am sooo glad! You lot are doing a fab job and I think this game will go down as one of the greatest baby games ever! I think I need help still though but I am getting there. I cheered up my baby and she said Ah! But it say her next stage is still Ah, I am sooo confused. By the way, when our babies go into school can we make another baby to look after so we can just carry on? I think so. Bye-Bye!

Ashley~Mother of one baby girl Amy-Lou!
Love my daughter Amy-Lou! Bébé
August 21, 2009 05:05PM
_alexbaby_ Stop rambling please.

Ashhiee-You need to ask questions in the "Help" Section. Please don't ramble on here.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
September 21, 2009 12:51PM
im excited for the most prettiest baby on the valley contest anyway i have to buy clothes ok bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen