Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > The site's current events > Lottery Contest 3: Winners

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

likethiswouldjustbbparhoursschoolgamedoingnamesexpectedyournametodaychatbabybabieswiththathaverandomthoughtstalkpersowhat

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

February 02, 2012 07:28PM
| Admin
Hello Dear Parents of the Valley !

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3157/13222733746wkkff.jpg

Thank you all for participating in our latest lottery contest ! Here are the winning numbers:

The winner with the most numbers correct is:

In first place with one number correct is:
Sweet_Cookie

Congratulations ! Unfortunately, there were no other correct guesses. The winner will receive 600 baby coins added to their account. We look forward to seeing even more participants in our next contest !

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif
February 02, 2012 10:27PM
Congrats!(:

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
February 02, 2012 10:32PM
| Admin
Congrats! grinning smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
February 02, 2012 10:46PM
'grats, and enjoy the money. smiling smiley

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

February 03, 2012 05:25AM
i don't understand. i put 18 as one of my numbers and it got picked, but i didn't win anything.

Archer, Atticus, Macy, Ben, Vance, Bentley, Julian, Shannon, Marley, Autumn, Michelle, Austin, Lizzy, Sasha, Jameson, and Vivian's Mommy
We miss you, Violet, Jordan, Emilie, McKenna, Eli, Luna, Grayson, Kane, Bailey, Ross, Ava, Abby, Jackson, Jayden, Rebekah, Sabrina, Kaylin, Noah, Sara, Miles, Lindsey, Spencer, Anthony, Elly, Claire, Savannah, Mark, Cayla, Liam, Kieran, Damon, Ethan, Adam, Mason, and Patrick!
February 03, 2012 05:20PM
| Admin
It's because you can't win 2 contests in a row, so everyone has an equal chance. smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

when will there be another lottery contest
February 07, 2012 04:38PM
| Admin
Maybe in 3/4 contests time.. we rotate around. smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

February 08, 2012 01:08AM
helloww....!!C'est la fete ^^

Babiee confirm II luvve yu....
^ Please don't ramble, this is just to congratulate the winners. wink

Congrats!! smiling smiley
February 09, 2012 12:51AM
when is the next lottery?? Good Job, by the way!
February 09, 2012 05:33PM
| Admin
We rotate around the contests, so maybe in 2/3 months.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

February 12, 2012 05:16AM
COOL!

Mommy to just 1 precious little sweet baby... My sweet Elouise. My sweet little tellie tubby luvin baby. Clind'oeil
February 21, 2012 08:42PM
love hope peace

Evol=Love
Epoh=Hope
Ecaep=Peace

hope, you read this it is ,love,it is,peace.

Edit Boomdish: Please don't ramble!

Baby Valley - Caitlynn & Cait4blue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2012 10:26PM by boomdish.
February 25, 2012 01:31AM
MY SWEET TWINS

Edit Boomdish: Don't ramble! This topic was made exclusively to congratulate the winners.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2012 02:52AM by boomdish.
February 27, 2012 09:29PM
boomdish chill out!!!!

Edit Steph: Do not be rude, she was just reinforcing the rules.

*Proud Mommy Of Melinda,Marcus, And New Baby Serina(:♥♥♥*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 10:18PM by Steph.
April 06, 2012 03:38PM
wow look at all these babies they are all great!!!!!!!!
lots of you have lots of babies!!!!!!!
you must do a lot of work EVERYBODY DOES LOTS OF WORK!!!!!!
Anyway i just started on the 3rd of April and i have got a baby girl called Lola Rose.
BYE!!!!!!!
LOVED TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!
I LOVE BABY VALLEY IT'S THE BEST!!!!!offre fleur

Edit Boomdish: Please don't ramble - this is just to congratulate the winners!

Baby Valley - The valley of babies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2012 09:58PM by boomdish.
June 21, 2012 11:19PM
omg i need babycoins how do you get them without buying them? My baby doesnt sto crying how do you go in the world and push the baby in the stroller i bought?

Baby Valley - The valley of babies
@Skygrace: This part of the boards aren't for asking questions about the game, it's to congratulate the winners. If you have any questions about the game, please propose them in the Help section of the boards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen